Fuel Management Systems from FuelQuip, Lancashire
- Capable of controlling up to 10 pumps per terminal and offers real-time data transfer via true cloud based software.
- Capable of controlling fuel pumps, gate access, vehicle wash and electrical vehicle charging over a single site, or multi-depot application.
- The cloud based software removes the need for standalone PC software
- Provides security, flexibility, and convenience when analysing your fuelling data.
- Accessible from any internet enabled device (i.e Smart phone, tablet)
- Multiple site control
- Free Mobile App available for download
- Real time or standalone operation
- Multi-site option
- Various identifier options (R.F.I.D Tags, Driver Pin codes, keyless system, fueller fobs, etc)
- Manage up to 3000 vehicle & 3000 drivers
- Alphanumeric keypad for data entry
- Alarm trigger with email notification (For any faults)
- Cloud based software accessible from any internet enabled device.
Management Software Feature
- User-friendly, functional web interface accessible from any computer on the network.
- Management of fuel stocks with levels chart.
- Management of different types of users (groups, departments, subcontractors, customers etc.)
- Management of maintenance actions with automatic recall.
- Management of anomalies with recording of maintenance history, stock states, variations in fuel consumption, electrical shut down etc.
Fuel Management Options
- Automatic mileage input performed directly from vehicles Digital tachograph driver card reader or from vehicle tracking device
- Automatic vehicle identity recognition (ground loop)
- Real-time transaction printing or ticket edition
- Vehicle/driver identity by code, proximity cards/keyfobs, or magnetic cards
- Vandal-proof keypad
- GPRS (web-based), GSM modem, Direct Wire, Ethernet, USB and radio link communication options available
- Tank gauge integration for live tank stock levels.